Twelve pioneering schools around the world base their view of children and the learning process on the teachings of Christian Science. On the surface, these schools may appear to have little in common. Some are long-established schools with superb facilities. Others are new programs, launched in humble surroundings under difficult conditions. But what unites them is stronger than what separates them—an understanding of Truth and a desire to educate on a moral and spiritual basis.
- Claremont Fan Court School – Esher, Surrey, England
- Groupe Scolaire La Tendresse – Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
- The Dream Education Centre – Nairobi, Kenya
- Petals of Africa School , Suna Migori, Kenya
- Sunrise of Africa School – Nairobi, Kenya
- Huntingtower School – Mount Waverly, Victoria, Australia
Gratitude . . .
From a school principal: ““This grant from the Daycroft Foundation is an expression of your love for our children as the grow in their understanding of Christian Science…The boys and their family are extremely grateful for their opportunity, and your help is so needed at this time.”